About River Graphics
River Graphics, a New Jersey graphic design and web design firm, offers creative graphic design and web design services to organizations and businesses in the New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia and Washington, DC region.
We are expert at WordPress websites for organizations of all sizes.
We have extensive experience with all manner of business collateral, including:
- annual reports
- exhibition graphics
- trade shows
- promotional collateral
- and much more…
A few of our clients…
What we do.
We specialize in WordPress websites. WordPress is an amazing platform that can look like and do almost anything. There are many reasons we love WordPress but here are just a few:
- WordPress is powerful. With hundreds of free and commercial plugins available, WordPress can do just about anything. From comprehensive search engine optimization (SEO) to complex membership and e-commerce websites, there are WordPress plugins that will work for you.
- WordPress is mobile-friendly. Having a website that works well on mobile devices is critical. In fact the major search engines have begun to lower the rankings of non-mobile-friendly websites.
- WordPress gives you control of your website. Robust administration lets you manage your website yourself. You can edit, delete or create new pages; add video; even change the menu. If you aren’t interested in maintaining your site on your own, we can do it for you.
- WordPress is easy to use. Unlike many content management systems (CMS), WordPress is not super complicated or overkill for most business websites, yet it’s very feature rich.
- Great SEO. WordPress on its own works well with the major search engines. Adding a few plugins makes it an SEO powerhouse.
Two of the best things a WordPress website owner can do to help guard against hacking or other calamities (like server problems) is to 1) do regular offsite backups and 2) keep the WordPress core files, the plugins, and the themes up to date.
Backups: if your website is hacked, or if your web hosting server has a bad malfunction, reliable, easy-to-restore backups help you get back to normal fast.
Updates: it’s really important to keep your WordPress core files, the plugins, and the themes at the current version. New versions of the WordPress core files, plugins, and themes are released as often as every couple of weeks. They are usually security updates to help stop potential hacks and other malicious activity.
We offer two plans:
The backup plan stores backups of the WordPress files and database at a cloud server. Backups happen at least once a week and we generally keep 10 weeks of backups. One of the great things about the backup plugin we use is that it’s a cinch to restore a backup if disaster strikes.
The backup/updates plan includes backups but also keeps your WordPress core files, plugins, and themes current. The backup/updates plan also includes two security plugins that keep out uninvited guests.
Our print graphic design projects include: infographics; annual reports, data reports and information reports; charts, graphs and maps, brochures and catalogs; ads and packaging design; and display, trade show and exhibit graphics.
Every print project is available as an Adobe Acrobat PDF for electronic distribution like on your website or emailing. In fact many projects are just PDFs which can have links from one page to another page, links to web pages and videos, links to Microsoft Powerpoint presentations and links other PDFs.
An organization’s identity is how it presents itself to the world. Your organization’s logo and brand are the cornerstones of identity design. Its collateral, stationery and how your logo is used help define your identity. Some of the identity-related services we provide are:
- Brand and identity guidelines
- Logo and stationery design
- Collateral design
- Brochure design
- Catalog design
- Advertising design
- Packaging design
- Book design
- Display, trade show and exhibit graphics